Traditional full body massage for well-being or with a therapeutic focus. Oil massage reduces stress, harmonizes and vitalises the body, activates the metabolism and strengthens the self-healing powers as well as the immune system.
Basically, the oil massage is gentler than the classic Thai massage. It helps to escape the daily routine in a gentle way for a while.
The use of massage oils makes the treatment smoother and, compared to the classic Thai massage, allows additional massage strokes. Skin, muscles and tendons are gently warmed, relaxed and relaxed. At the same time, the blood circulation is improved and the nervous system is strengthened.
- Local increase in blood flow
- Lowering blood pressure and pulse rate
- Relaxation of the musculature
- Improved wound healing
- pain relief
- Mental relaxation, reduction of stress
- Increasing physical well-being through careful touch
This can alleviate the following physical ailments:
- back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Muscle and joint problems
- rheumatic complaints
- Release of tension
Before the oil massage, remove your clothes but keep your underwear on. Body parts that are not massaged, we cover with fresh towels. After the treatment you can take a shower.
Before starting the massage, we discuss with you your wishes and the compatibility of the massage oil.
Our oil massage is a full body massage and available in the following versions:
- Full body massage for well-being and relaxation
- “Headache Adé” as a full body massage with a focus on the head and neck in case of headache
- “Agile neck” as a full body massage with a focus on neck tension
- “Mobile Shoulders” as a full body massage with emphasis on strained shoulders
- “Healthy Back” as a full body massage with a focus on back problems
- individual treatment
Duration: 1 hour | 1,5 hours | 2 hours
Character: powerful-dynamic to gentle-relaxing