- All employees always wear mouth and nose protection.
- As in the times before Corona, all employees disinfect their hands before and after the treatments.
- The treatment tables, Schlapfen, all doors and other areas that are frequently touched are regularly disinfected.
- The towels are disinfected during washing: We use a special disinfectant detergent and our modern commercial washing machine has a disinfectant wash cycle in which the laundry is disinfected for 20 minutes at 60 degrees.
- We plan the appointments with the help of our booking software so that there are only minimal waiting times.
- We are currently not offering any drinks to keep your stay in the massage parlor as short as possible. However, if you need a glass of water after the treatment, please let us know.
We ask for your contribution:
- You must show evidence of a low epidemiological risk, for example negative test results (“access tests”: PCR tests or antigen tests), evidence of recovery or evidence of vaccination. More Information …
- Please only allow yourself to be treated if you feel completely healthy, have no symptoms and have not had any contact with corona infected people in the 2 weeks before the appointment.
- Please come to the appointment very punctually in order to keep your stay in the reception room as short as possible.
- In the current situation, please refrain from accompanying people if possible.
- Please always wear mouth and nose protection.
- Please disinfect your hands immediately upon arrival.
Thank you for your support and understanding!
We attach great importance to hygiene and cleanliness. What does that mean for you?
- There is guaranteed for each treatment a fresh linen sheet and fresh towels.
- Our massage salon is thoroughly cleaned daily.
- Our employees know the hygiene regulations and disinfect their hands after each treatment.
- The work clothes are changed daily.
We approach each customer individually and do not just wind up a standard program. Please tell what your focus is on the treatment. Our employees are very well trained.
You will automatically receive a bonus card and will be rewarded for frequent coming.
In the reception room and in the treatment area our free Wi-Fi is available.
You can pay in cash, by debit card or by major credit cards.
You have never had a massage? Then we explain how it works:
- Please appear in time, i. a few minutes before your appointment.
- You take off jacket, coat, etc., take off your shoes and get from us bathing shoes.
- Then we will take you to the cabin already prepared for you.
- Depending on the type of treatment, please take off your clothes, except underwear. For the classic Thai massage without oil we provide you with a special massage clothing.
- Then your treatment begins. Be completely relaxed and enjoy your treatment and try to relax.
- After the treatment, you can take a shower if necessary.
- When you are back in the reception room you will get a Thai herbal tea and / or water.
Please talk in the cabins if necessary, just quietly so as not to disturb the other customers.
Special features of Thai massage
Thai massage works on the principle of acupressure and additionally includes stretching elements as required.
Can Thai massage hurt? We ask you before the treatment how strong the massage should be. If you wish a pure well-being massage to relax, then we will certainly cause you no pain. But if you want to relax tense muscles, you need to massage harder. However, we do not try to set you down with heavy turning and stretching exercises and a loud crack. We only perform stretching exercises through which your body allows.
After the first massage it can come to the next day to sore muscles, which, however, quickly subsides and is a sign that was “worked” with the muscles.
Oil massage and herbal stamp massage are generally much softer than the classic Thai massage without oil.
Unfortunately, if you suffer from any of the following diseases, we can not massage you for medical reasons:
- Acute feverish diseases
- Acute inflammation of internal organs
- Advanced heart failure
- Strong osteoporosis
- Malignant tumors
- Slip diseases during the push
- Severe vascular diseases (arterial, venous)
A massage is also not possible if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Not all of our massages can be performed on the following diseases or not all parts of the body can be massaged:
- heart disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Local inflammation
- varicose veins
- Neurological failure disorders
- Acute infections
This is also true when you are pregnant. Here we discuss with you which treatment depending on the pregnancy period are possible. We do not offer a dedicated pregnancy massage.
We highly recommend that you book your massage in good time as we are often fully booked.
- Online reservation through our website
- by email
To eat and drink:
We recommend that you stop eating in the hour before the treatment.
Alcohol and smoking:
Smoking and alcohol consumption are strictly prohibited throughout the premises.
Out of consideration for the other guests, we ask you to silence mobile phones in our studio.
For money and valuables no liability is assumed.