No treatment without evidence of a low epidemological risk
Negative test results (“access tests”: PCR tests or antigen tests), evidence of recovery or evidence of vaccination serve as evidence of a low epidemiological risk. Tested, recovered and vaccinated persons are therefore treated on an equal footing.
We are only allowed to massage you if the following conditions are met:
- Proof of a negative result of a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test for personal use, which is recorded in an official data processing system and the acceptance of which must not be more than 24 hours ago,
- Evidence from an authorized body of a negative result of an antigen test for SARS-CoV-2, the acceptance of which must not be more than 48 hours ago,
- Evidence from an authorized body of a negative result of a molecular biological test (PCR-Test) for SARS-CoV-2, the acceptance of which must not be more than 72 hours ago,
- a medical confirmation of an infection with SARS-CoV-2 that has been survived in the last six months, which has been confirmed by molecular biology,
- evidence of a centrally approved vaccine against COVID-19 was provided
- First vaccination from the 22nd day after the first vaccination, whereby this must not be more than three months ago, or
- Second vaccination, whereby the first vaccination must not be more than nine months ago, or
- Vaccination from the 22nd day after vaccination in the case of vaccines for which only one vaccination is planned, whereby this must not be more than nine months ago, or
- Vaccination, provided that there was a positive molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 at least 21 days before the vaccination or proof of neutralizing antibodies before the vaccination, whereby the vaccination must not be more than nine months ago,
- Evidence according to Section 4, Paragraph 18 of the EpiG or a separation decision, if this was issued for a person who was demonstrably ill with SARS-CoV-2 in the last six months before the planned test,
- proof of neutralizing antibodies, which must not be older than three months.
- Can’t proof according to 1.-7. a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test under the supervision of the operator // the operator of a permanent establishment is permitted as an exception. More detailed information on this is still awaited.
- Children up to the age of 10 do not need proof of a low epidemiological risk.